Montag, 16. Juli 2012

Diamond Eyes - MEP ((OPEN))

AppId is over the quota
Yo guys I was thinking lately in doing a MEP with my best song ^^ and now i made it so i hope you like my Choice xD

READ FOR MORE INFO:-

I DO NOT OWN THE PICs OR MUSIC IN THIS VIDEO!
ALL GOES TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS

Rules:
1.Only one anime allowed from the list bellow .
2.Only advanced editors allowed, thats why theirs only 9 parts.
3.No Yaoi, Hentai, Yuri, Ecchi, kissing scenes, allowed
4.Do not cut the parts yourself,I'll message you the parts.
5.Do not put in your watermark.
6.Please don't make it so much messy with too many effects.
7.Render your part in HD (Fullscreen) (No Black bars).
8.When you've uploaded your part, give me a link of Mediafire or whatever.
9.Post a comment of what anime you choosed .
10.Post your part as a response to this mep .
11.Meating Deadline , which will be chosen after the parts are taken .
12.Be Epic ^.^

Anime List (choose only 1) :- Naruto Shippuden , One Piece , Fairy Tail , Bleach , Ao No Exorcist , Dragon Ball , Hitman Reborn , Full Metal Alchemist , Soul Eater , Fate Zero , HOTD .

PARTS:-
Part 1:
Part 2:KeiCyro ? Fairy Tail
Part 3:
Part 4:
Part 5:MissJust3mma ? Ao No Exorcist?
Part 6:
Part 7:My part ? Hunter X Hunter
Part 8:
Part 9:

Have Fun!


View the original article here

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen